The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation method is a combination of the IntimaLase™ and IncontiLase™ lasers. It is non-invasive laser therapy for both tightening of the vaginal canal and/or treatment of mild and moderate stress urinary incontinence.
IntimaLase™ is beneficial for women who have lost the optimal structural form of the vagina, which is associated with childbirth and natural aging.
For women with mild to moderate stress incontinence the shrinking and tightening of the vaginal mucosa tissue offers greater support to the bladder.
The indications for IntimaLase™ therapy are vaginal laxity without other symptoms and in other cases, mild and moderate stress- and mixed-urinary incontinence.
Click here to learn more about this procedure. You can also call 604-560-8040 to schedule an appointment with one of our Advanced Laser and Skincare Therapists
A major advantage is that the procedure is incisionless and virtually painless.
There is no ablation, no cutting, no bleeding, and no sutures.
Recovery is extremely quick without need for the use of analgesics or antibiotics.
No special pre-op preparation or post-op precautions are necessary. Patients can immediately return to their normal everyday activities.
Studies confirm that LadyLase is an effective, safe and comfortable treatment option for symptom relief in patients with vaginal laxity and/or mild and moderate incontinence.
- The laser technology thermally affects the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodeling and the synthesis of new collagen.
- The final result is the shrinking and tightening of vaginal mucosa tissue and and greater support to the bladder and the return of normal continence function.
Usually two sessions are recommended.
- 95% assessed the change of their vaginal tightness as strongly or moderately improved after Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment.
- The level of patient satisfaction was 95%.
Scientific results from clinical studies show excellent improvement for mild and moderate stress urinary incontinence.
- Almost 70% of patients are dry after 120 days.
- 120 days after Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment 94% of patients reported improvement and 68% of all patients claimed to be free of symptoms.